Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Let's git to linkin'...


While my illustrious ancestor has mastered advanced Earth and alien critter technology, I'm nowhere near as gifted. Case in point: I still haven't figured out how to attach links on muh blog settings. Therefore, I'd like to use this post to hyperlink up to other bloggers who have either commented on this site or inspired it.

I'd like to start out by giving a special western-style shout-out to two wonderful ladies who post on this site semi-regularly and share my passion for the Cosmic Cowpoke.

The first one is that spunky lass Sally P and her engaging site, Terra-Man's Butt's Forever.

The other is that Canadian filly Ami Novawings who has, not one, but two blogs: Ami Novawings' Flying Equestrian Comic Reviews and Ami Novawings' Cute Little Spurs of DOOOM.

Here's a guy whose site provides me with lots o' hoots and hollers: Chris' Invincible Terra-Blog.

Next up, I'd like give thanks to Kalinara and Ragnell, who occasionally link me in their site When Cowgirls Attack.

And finally, a blog from a guy I don't often agree with, but he's sort of muh kinfolk so I have to include him: My fifth cousin twice-removed, "Rational Mad" Manning.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

Oh, this is great. Do you by any chance have any butt-shots of Terra Man?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home