Monday, September 08, 2008

If I had written Titans#4....


Beast Boy: "I gotta say -- I really didn't see this coming. Did you guys see this coming?"

Donna Troy: "No."

Flash: "I don't think any of us did."

Nightwing: "Well, I did! In fact, I was prepared for SIX HUNDRED FIFTY of those Trigon brats showing up here. Not only that, but I had devised THREE HUNDRED strategies to beat them, TWENTY-TWO of which involve only a can coolie, a roll of duct dape, and a bag of oregano! And you want to know WHY? Because I was trained by the GODDAMN BATMAN!!!!!"

That's how I would have done it.

(Inspired by this rant from Occasional Superheroine.)

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

And your version would have made SO much more sense.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home