Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Night Fights:KAPOW!!! - Round One : Holy Last-Minute Substitutions!


For Round One of the new Friday Night Fights, I originally intended to present Oliver Queen beating the crap out of Hal Jordan. But when I read the pre-fight rules for Friday Night Fights:KAPOW!!, which state that every entry must contain an onomatopoeia associated with the final blow, I had to disqualify my original entry. So, instead, I give you:


Dick Grayson beating the crap out of Hal Jordan!!



There! Much better!

5 Comments:

At 6:58 AM , Blogger snell said...

Oh, Hal...is the no one who can't kick the crap out of you?

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Serves Hal right for always treating sidekicks like crap. :-)

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger SpaceBooger said...

I hate the fact that this scene is tainted by the one in All Star Batman and Robin...
Keep the Fight Up!

 
At 5:46 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Hal. How about using your BRAIN for a change?

I do have to wonder exactly why Dick felt the need to kick Hal in the face, and yet I suppose that just about EVERYONE in the DCU has wanted to do that. I frequently want to just slap Hal silly.

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger notintheface said...

Actually, everyone else in the DCU has wanted to PUNCH Hal in the face, but you know Dick, he just has to be the rebel...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home