Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hey, everybody! I'm a "Simombie"!

But at least I don't make up some bullshit premise that a writer's comics have a food fetish solely as an excuse to take cheap shots at her weight.

Here's a tip: Next time, provide actual examples of books the author has written which contain food references, instead of making a quick general comment and then immediately launching into the cheap shot. I didn't agree with the misandry argument you made, but at least you put together a case.

I'm just sayin'.

5 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Blogger Rational Mad Man said...

Nyahh Nyahh. You're just jealous I discovered her food fetish first.

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Golly Gee Willickers, you really bested me with that comeback, Mr. Madman, sir.

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Rational Mad Man said...

Then try this.
Simombie is a copyrighte of Rational Madman, abd by using it you are infringing on my intellectual property.

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Oh, yeah?

I say "Simombie" is a copyright of Notintheface, whose copyright supercedes Rational Madman's on the grounds that he (Notintheface) was first to spell "copyright" correctly.

However, as a benevolent victor, I will grant you special privilege to use that word whenever you like, seeing as you had the decency to invent the word (I think).

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Gregg Kern said...

The idea of RMM having intellectual property stretches the term "intellectual" to a degree with which I'm distinctly uncomfortable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home