Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Howdy!



This here's Tobias "Notintheface" Manning, Jr., and I'd like to welcome y'all to the debut of my brand spankin' new blog Rein of Terra, my unofficial Terra-Man website. This site is dedicated to chronicling the legend of my legendary ancestor, Tobias Manning aka Terra-Man, the greatest super-villain in Superman's Rogues Gallery.

Why the bold new direction, you might ask?

Well, you all may know I've been posting anonymously here for almost a year, and there was a reason that I withheld my true identity until now. Y'see, because a lot of you posters generally favored superheroes, I was afraid bein' descended from a supervillain, let alone Earth's greatest supervillain, might cause me some problems. But y'all have been so nice over these last few months I've decided to say it loud an' proud.

(By the way, another thing I've decided to change is my accent from my previous midwestern tone to a more appropriate inflection. I'm not quite used to it yet, so you'll prob'ly see me cuttin' in and out of my accent enough to make Kevin Costner green with envy.)

So come right in, relax, sit down a spell, and enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM , Blogger Bully said...

Too long has the internet existed without a definitive Terra-Man site. Maybe this will convince DC now is the time for a 12-issue Terra-Man maxi-series written by Frank Miller with painted art by Alex Ross!

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

Man, you've put a LOT of thought and effort into this. I, for one, thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home