My "Most 90's Cover Ever" Submission
Once again, Chris Sims comes up with a cool contest, and once again I'm sucked in.
I know I've probably lost already, but here goes nothin'....
I submit this cover as "Most 90's Cover Ever" because:
1. It has "Blood" in the title.
2. It has "Strike" in the title.
3. It has a guy in a Wolverine-style mask.
4. The leader of this group is wearing pouches, thigh straps, a Zartan mask, and about 100 pounds of weaponry on his back.
5. Plus, he has an ass-length ponytail.
5. It was drawn by Liefeld stand-in Dan Frega, which means....
6. The women have massive... endowments, waist sizes that suggest a complete lack of internal organs, and a serious case of scoliosis.
7. Tiny feet. Tiny, badly drawn feet.
9. It's an Image comic.
Don't judge my madness by your sanity.