Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wait A Minute...!

While I was waiting for the season premiere of "The Office", I turned the channel and watched a few minutes of the newest "Smallville".

My jaw dropped to the floor.

Now, let me see if I have this straight:

Clark Kent is now working at the Daily Planet.

With Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen.

Without Perry White.

Without his glasses.




Is this guy even going to BECOME Superman?


At 7:41 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with that reaction. Didn't Clark always wear glasses as a kid?

I'm only watching for Ollie anyway, at this point. And something really horrifying occured to me. Is the woman who is taking Lex's place, supposed to be Amanda Waller?


At 11:40 AM , Blogger Sea_of_Green said...

Yeah, they might as well change the name of the show to Green Arrow. That's the only reason anyone watches it anymore.

At 6:12 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Ironically enough, Justin Hartley the actor who plays Green Arrow, was set to play Aquaman (pre-costume) on a show called "Mercy Reef" a few years back. The pilot was actually really good (I saw it later on You-tube) and Hartley himself did a fine job as the Sea- King-to-be. But the network deep-sixed the show before it even aired and continued "Smallville" instead.

At 6:49 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

Justin Hartley is just dreamy. And he has such a Joe Staton jaw line, that I'm in shock.

At 9:56 PM , Blogger Avalon's Willow said...


So even after all the trouble they went to (starting when I stopped watching the show in S3) to make Lex the bad guy - Clark's still not yet worthy to be Superman?


I guess they'll end the show when Clark disappears for '12 years' and comes back in his 40's and everyone thinks he's just been in Europe like Harry Osborn?


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home