Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks






I'm making this post quick because I'll be off with my lady for some Thanksgiving celebrations.

I'm thankful for the family and friends I've been blessed with. I'm thankful for having a wonderful woman in my life. And right now, I'm thankful for the miracle of YouTube for letting me share the following Thanksgiving highlights:


The staff of WKRP learn an interesting factoid about turkeys here.


One of the greatest cartoon battles of all time: Snoopy vs. Lawnchair!


Here is a special thanks from fellow Illinois native Dennis DeYoung.


And from the Kaiser Chiefs.




You know what else I'm thankful for? That this lady and her running mate did not win the general election.


Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home