Thursday, May 28, 2009

What do Archie and I have in common?


Here's a clue:


It involves a gold ring, and it ain't joining the Sinestro Corps.


Answer: Each of us has recently proposed to a beautiful brunette and both of us are now engaged. (My lady said "yes", too.*)

Yes, it's true. Unlike Archie, I didn't propose this week, but rather a few months ago. I really haven't said much about it so far in this blog, or even formally announced it here, for that matter. But I did leave a few clues here and there.

So there are many things about I've learned prenuptuals that Archie has yet to experience. Well, Arch, let me tell you: You're in for a wild ride. But a fun one.

(Not always: There's this little thing called the bridal registry that you have to deal with. By the end of that, I was pretty much in an autopilot "scan-CLICK!-scan-CLICK!" mode.)

I'm looking forward to my upcoming trip to the altar with anticipation. I couldn't ask for a better travelling companion. But I also have to admit, I haven't been this nervous since I rickrolled Ragnell.

You're going places I've been to, my red-headed brother! May we both have a wonderful journey. And I know once we arrive, the road is just beginning.

(*Despite being brunette, my fiancee is actually more of a Betty than a Veronica.)

4 Comments:

At 7:22 PM , Blogger snell said...

So, is she letting you register at your local comics shop??

 
At 12:47 AM , Blogger Saranga said...

Congratulations!

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

Oh Congratulations!

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

Sry I'm late D:

Congratulations! :D I'm v happy for both of you! :]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home