Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chris Evans as Cap?


Hard to say how I feel about this one. In my opinion, his Johnny Storm (especially his interaction with Michael Chiklis' Ben Grimm) was the saving grace of both movies. (I especially loved when he got to play "Super-Skrull".) But as Cap? I haven't seen enough of his other work (well, any of it) to judge. I would have gone with Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) - a commanding voice but actually young enough for the part.

My question: How are they going to pull off Pre-Super Soldier Serum Steve? Will they give him the Sam Worthington treatment?

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Blogger Sea-of-Green said...

Wow, I'm really torn on this one. He just doesn't -- I dunno -- really seem like CAP to me. But then, I originally wasn't thrilled with the idea of Tobey Maguire as Spidey, either -- and I think he did a great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home