Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Night Fights: Marvelous Marvin - Round 2: If She Had A Hammer...


Welcome to Round 2 of Friday Night Fights: Marvelous Marvin! Tonight I demonstrate how size doesn't always matter with my featured fight from Micronauts#20, by Bill Mantlo, Pat Broderick, and Armando Gil (who also inked Round 1's winner - hint, hint.).


Synopsis: The Micronauts meet an evil insect-obsessed chemist named Odd John, who uses his mutagen gas to mutate Bug and render the rest of the Micronauts unconscious. Marionette is the first one to wake up, only to find herself facing overwhelming odds.





What a predicament, True Believers!


Q. How will this lone, powerless six-inch-tall woman manage to save her lover?




A: With the help of a normal Earth hammer...


...LIKE THIS!





And down goes Odd John!


Now, that's one dangerous little lady!


Tonight's fight song? What else?


For more micro melees, click here. And don't forget to vote, or Marionette will lay the hammer down!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even
using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great site!

Feel free to surf to my page: MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER cheats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home