Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Change of Plan!

Well, it looks like the "Rein of Terra" has ended.

Here I was all psyched about the new direction I was taking my blog in, renaming it "Rein of Terra" and fully dedicating it to chronicling and celebrating the legend of Superman's greatest foe of all time, Terra-Man, when everything was shot to hell by a twist of fate.

A big, blue, furry twist of fate.

A big, blue, furry, snarling, 350-pound twist of fate with huge teeth who confronted me at my home today and told me in threatening, but scholarly, terms that if I did not immediately change my website back to its original title that he would, well, eat me.

So, "Stars and Garters" it is, then.

C'mon, don't look at me like that. Could you really say "no" to this guy?



Didn't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home