Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday Night Fights: G7 - Fight Music! - Round 6: Man In The Mirror


Last week I submitted my Friday Night Fights: G7 - Fight Music Round 5 entry on Tuesday, 2 days prior to the news of Michael Jackson's death. So, for Round 6, I'm paying tribute to the late Mr. Jackson's music by using one of his songs as this week's fight track.

Tonight's melee is brought to you courtesy of Animal Man#8, by Grant Morrison, Chas Truog, and Doug Hazelwood. Mirror Master has been hired to kill Buddy Baker (a.k.a. Animal Man), and has chosen to attack Baker in his own home to accomplish that goal. Buddy's wife, Ellen, ain't havin' it.

The Jackson tune I'm using for tonight's fight is --- what else? --- "Man In The Mirror".


I'm starting with the man in the mirror,


I'm asking him to change his ways.....


And no message could have been any clearer......


That message?


"Don't fuck with Ellen Baker."

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM , Blogger SallyP said...

Why...why that was a thing of beauty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home