Monday, March 28, 2011

Batman BOTB: "Battle Of The Superheroes" - My Review



I just saw the latest Batman: The Brave And The Bold episode featuring Superman last weekend, and let me tell you, it was the best thing ever.


How did this episode rock? Let me count the ways:


1. This.......


2. A cartoon version of this guy.


3. Lex Luthor's version of the Supermobile.


4. Luthor, Brainiac, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Metallo, and the Toyman. Also, whoever Kandorian Laser Guy is.


5. Nine Jimmy Olsen transformations.



6. Superdickery.


7. The following piece of dialogue:
    Jimmy: "Superman's become a di-"
    Lois: "-fferent person."


8. The beginning of the Lois Lane-Lana Lang feud.


9. "Mayor Swan".


10. The Super Pope Hat.




11. Reproduction of vintage Frank Miller panels like this.





12. The old identity switch.


13. Apparently, Batman can fly.


Only one thing would have made this episode better:


2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

It WAS superb, wasn't it? Gosh, but I've missed this show!

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger notintheface said...

I switched out number 9.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home