Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Have A Bad Dream...


So, let me get this straight: Glenn Beck hosted a rally on the site of the Lincoln Memorial on August 28, which happened to be the anniversary of Martin Luther King's "I Have A Dream" speech given at the same location 37 years ago. You remember Martin Luthor King? A black man who spoke out against white supremacy and egged his followers to greater non-violence?


I can't help but ask:


Who the hell approved Beck's permit, Bizarro Superman?


Also, what exactly are we "Restoring Honor" from?

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

*sigh*

Don't get me started.

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger snell said...

I enjoyed how a movement opposed to big govt and federal spending chose to hold their event on federal property, instead of someone's private land. Irony is lost o some people...

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

If I had a nickel for every inconsistency in their "logic", I'd be Bruce friggin' Wayne.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home