Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Payin' It Forward


Yesterday, on her Pai blog, Saranga recommended a post I finished Friday. Now, I'd like to "pay it forward" by recommending a post I read this weekend. Snell, a semi-regular commenter on this blog and a fellow Friday Night Fights competitor, wrote a post on his Slay, Monstrobot of the Deep blog detailing how he would approach Barry Allen's current Flash series if he were its writer. It's called "Barry And Iris", and I highly recommend it. Without giving away too much, it's an extremely insightful look at how a key supporting character in the Flash mythos is being underused and underappreciated. As a longtime fan of the Slay blog, I can honestly say it's one of his best.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM , Blogger Saranga said...

thanks for the link back! Good post by Snell! I suddenly have a lot more respect for Iris.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home