Monday, April 04, 2011

Did I Forget Anybody?

As part of my April Fool's Day gag last Friday, I changed the template for one day. Unfortunately for me, changing the template inadvertently wrote over my blogroll links. Fortunately for me, I remembered everything Elayne Riggs taught me about blogrolling (which is the entire reason she's in the top line instead of Sally P) and put them back in. I also took the opportunity to add some new links, which I had meant to do for months.


Here's where you folks come in: Please suggest some favorites of yours that I may have missed in the comments section. Comics blogs would be preferred, but please list anything that may come to mind.

8 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

my review blog! :D i still update it, if slowly b/c I review GNs now instead of the floppies xD

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

Heh. I'm so glad that I am not the only one who does terrible things inadvertently to their bloggie thing.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Will do, Ami! Glad to have you commenting, btw!

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Ami Angelwings said...

ty :) i am trying to get back into the swing of things since I returned from the dead :D it's like.. they killed me off, and now I'm back! :D

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Are you wearing a White Lantern ring?

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger notintheface said...

Uh, Sally, speaking of blogrolls, can I get a little Stars & Garters love on the GL Butt's Forever site?

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger SallyP said...

Wait, you're not on it? Ulp!

Seriously, I could have sworn you were. I'll have to get help from an available teenager, but you will SO be there.

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160517
nike blazers
adidas originals
abercrombie outlet
oakley outlet
fitflops shoes
cheap jordan shoes
gucci outlet
air huarache
ghd hair straighteners
hollister clothing
jordan retro 3
tory burch handbags
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet
basketball shoes
christian louboutin sale
air jordan pas cher
christian louboutin shoes
jordan 4 toro
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet
true religion jeans sale
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
kate spade handbags
tods outlet online
replica watches
louis vuitton outlet stores
polo ralph kids
michael kors outlet
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
nike trainers men
oakley canada
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
nfl jerseys wholesale
ralph lauren
as

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home